Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A sad day for marriage


Dear California,

Remember when I said that I was proud of you? Yeah, I take that all back. You've deeply disappointed and saddened me today. And I'm absolutely disgusted by how many ignorant and hateful people went out of their way to make marriage an exclusive right. It's sick.

I'm really glad that Aaron and I got married during a time when anyone else from our home state had the right to do the same! Having our wonderful wedding and being married for the past 3 weeks has been the most amazing experience of my life! And I just can't understand why anyone would want to rob someone of this!? It's so angering!!! 

I had a moment of happiness last night as I watched Obama get elected President. This country took a huge step forward while this State took a huge step back. All the good feelings from last night have given way to depression and embarrassment because prop 8 was passed. Hope you're proud of yourself California, because I'm not anymore.

Regretfully yours,
Mrs. Megan Finley

2 comments:

COURTNEY said...

i completely agree with you.

i am do depressed this morning because of that.

Anonymous said...

I agree also. Nice information. I really liked it.

You know I've used this site at http://www.DreamDollLingerie.com for sexy lingerie, lingerie, corsets, bustier, costumes, sexy costumes, fantasy lingerie, plus size lingerie, lace lingerie, sexy dresses, leather lingerie, and hot lingerie.

I thought they had some nice things.