Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bridal Party on TV!


So as I mentioned before, my "Man of Honor" Erik was on the Conan O'Brien show the other night playing with Lenka. Well, this morning I woke up and watched Aaron's "Best Man" Daren playing with his band The Airborn Toxic Event on the Carson Daly show.  (Aaron recorded it for me on the DVR because I passed out early last night.) Once again my camera is broken so I had to use my camera phone to document the cuteness:

close up of my "Bunny"!!!

It sucks that you can't see him in detail, Carson Daly has crappy cameras apparently

And then this afternoon it was my "Man of Honor" on TV once again! This time playing with Josh Kelley on the Bonnie Hunt show (who has much better cameras)...

Bonnie Hunt talking to Erik

The best part was at the end she was standing with the entire band and they started making fun of Josh for teaching ballroom dancing in high school. Of course Erik was the most vocal of all of them and I got to actually see Erik talking on TV! I'm such a nerd.

David, David, Josh & Bonnie Hunt hitting Erik.

The David on the far left is my friend and fellow "Blackbird Pie" band member! I heart him. He's in town this week and I hope to be able to hang out with him if I'm not too busy with wedding stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!

P.S.- Your camera phone takes good pictures! Mine, I can never really make them out.