Thursday, September 25, 2008

Exciting and slightly gross news


At the risk of disturbing all my loyal blog readers, I have to post this. But in my attempt to not offend I shall use 1950's terminology...

I am extremely happy to report that "my time of the month" came early this month! Whoo hoo! I've never been so happy to be cramping because that means that my "aunt flow" won't be making an appearance at the wedding! It's just one less thing I have to worry about as I get ready to leave in, oh, 12 days!!!

Anyway, just a little piece of exciting and slightly gross news.

Speaking of exciting and slightly gross news...

My best friend/man Erik was on Conan O'Brien last night!!! He was playing bass for Lenka and looking dapper in his outfit from the gap. :)

Lenka, Conan & Erik!

And I'm excited that he's back from New York today and Morgan and I are going to go see him play with Lenka tonight. 

No comments: