Friday, July 18, 2008

No backing out now...


I mailed the invitations today!

I walked with a large box full of invitations to a nearby mail box a few blocks away. Once there I put the box on the ground and started dropping hand-fulls of invites over and over into the box. 

A sweet gay couple walked by me and I smiled at them as they passed. One of them stopped and said, "getting married?" I answered back, "I sure am!" And they both got all excited and said "congratulations!" And a bunch of other well wishes. As they walked away I heard his partner say "Good call!"

That made me feel really awesome. Getting married is pretty neat. :)

4 comments:

Shell said...

Woo-hoo!!!! Now comes the fun part...finding out who's coming!

megan said...

or the sad part when I find out that most of my friends can't make the treck to Maui. :(
Oh well, still gonna be awesome! And once I find out the number of people I can tell you how many tags to make! :)

Shell said...

Just opened my invite!!! I LOVE IT!! It took me like five minutes before I was willing to break it open and ruin the beautiful turtle seal though! :)

Great job!

megan said...

Aw! I have the biggest smile on my face. :)