Monday, November 17, 2008

good one, Blogger

So I changed my email address to have my new last name, which I've been dying to do! But I'm soooooo annoyed that I can't transfer over this blog to my NEW gmail account. Soooo freaking lame. Thanks a LOT Blogger. Way to make it even harder on us newly married chicks. Guess I should have just contacted a psychic 7 years ago when I opened a gmail account and found out what my last name was eventually going to be for the rest of my life. Or maybe I just shouldn't have started a blog until after I got married so that I could have all my online activities on one account. Boooo.

I don't know, I guess that it's not that big of a deal, but it the principle of the thing, ya know? 

2 comments:

Ellen Mint said...

I've been a bit slow to change my name over on everything as there is just so much it's a daunting task.

But I am curious if there is anyway you could change your log in name? Or make one through blogger for this account and then have it all sent to that e-mail.

megan said...

nope, you're pretty much screwed. If you go onto the blogger dashboard they have a "change your email" section if you want to change your main email address, but it won't work if you have gmail! You're toast, just deal with it- says blogger.
(shaking my head with a disquietingly calm look of my face)