Saturday, September 20, 2008

no thank you's


I was so good. My would be so proud... I wrote all of my "thank you" cards from the bridal shower and our wedding gifts we've already received. I put them in the envelopes, addressed them and put the stamps on them. But then when I went to seal them I found out that the envelopes are defective. They don't seal!

So I either waste about $20 in postage by buying new envelopes, or I think of a new way...

So I actually found address labels that matched our invitations...

I ordered those and I'm going to seal the envelopes with them. So if these babies get lost in the mail the post office has now has TWO places to find our return address. 

always something...

3 comments:

Ellen Mint said...

I would have just scotch taped them. I had to do that for some of our wedding invitations that were missing some glue.

megan said...

Ha! My friend suggested that today too and that would seem to be easiest thing to do, but here's where it gets ridiculous...
i have a scotch tape phobia. the smell, the feel everything about it makes my stomach turn! I have issues. ;)

Shell said...

That's when you call in the groom and hand him a roll of tape!

:)
Sorry, little brother!