Saturday, August 2, 2008

Spotlight on the wedding shower dress: Leyendecker

I am super lucky to have such talented friends. One of those talented friends is Jessica Moss, one half of the fashion-duo behind the clothing line called Leyendecker. It's LA's best label if I do say so myself. And it's also what I'm wearing to the engagement party/wedding shower/birthday party my bridesmaid and her mom are throwing!

Check out the awesomeness that is Wayfarer:

I also loved this dress so much that I paid for it:

I wore this dress for our engagement photos. But that's another post for another time.

But for now, check out LeyendeckerLosAngeles.com to see all the rest of Jessica and her partner in crime Lisa's incredible designs. 

And can you believe that she wouldn't let me wear my converse with these dresses!?

No comments: