Sunday, April 13, 2008

Esty mall world

I've just discovered the awesomeness that is Etsy.com.

It's an online marketplace for people to buy and sell all their handmade items. There are some really creative, unique and awesome items to be found there. And I'm especially loving their wedding section at the moment- more specifically their vintage wedding sub-section.

I'm thinking about using these ties for the groomsman and for my "man of honor" Erik.
this pattern being my favorite so far. But I haven't even gotten through their entire inventory yet!

I would love to do something cool for my bridesmaids like custom order dresses like these for only $60!!

so far this has been my favorite item from her inventory but it's $80 and yellow will have NO place at my wedding.

Also, through a DIY article on Etsy I've found my new favoritests dress shop EVER...
Posh Girl Vintage.com! There is a very good chance that my wedding dress could come from there.
I'm kind of in love with this dress at the moment
50's prom dress

No comments: