Saturday, December 27, 2008

"Something Blue" photo inspiration board


So... I think this one is now my favorite...


I have two shoe choices in this one. I'm partial to the blue chucks but then those "Sailor Jerry" leopard print shoes
are kind of awesome too!!! The birdcage veil and flower combo thing can be worn together or separately to make for some different looks. And then that bridge in the picture is in Downtown LA behind Aaron's rehearsal space. it's complete with awesome graffiti and train tracks which would make for some really cool backdrops.

Sigh, I just don't know.

And I still haven't found a photographer yet.

5 comments:

M-O-B said...

why don't you see if Ben-ja can do it when you are on Maui next month?

Unknown said...

ooooooooooooh... that's a good idea. except... i won't look as fabulous in the original wedding dress. And Benja's even confessed that isn't much for the posed shots.
but still... that's definitely something to think about! hmmmm

Avalon said...

i'm in love with the dress. although with my hips there is no way i could pull that off. which is probably why i love it so much.

and hey, that blue totally matches your hair... haha. i swear i'm not weird...

oh, and the word verification on this post is "hymen". no really.

Unknown said...

Amber your comment made me crack up for an uncomfortably long time. my husband actually came out of the bedroom to see wtf I was laughing so hard about!

Avalon said...

glad i could be of service! :D lol