Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wow Wee Maui Chocolates


So I have a little time all by myself some how. No idea how that happened but I'm enjoying it. So I thought I'd blog a little...

The first thing we did upon arriving in Maui (besides picking up our "bridal white" Jeep Wrangler!) was to head over to the Wow Wee Maui Kava Bar in Kahului to pick up our box of 60 chocolate bars for our welcome bags. We met with Michael who was awesome. And he even gave us a wedding present...

An extra bar of the chocolate and potato chip candy bar! I was excited to try that very one for some reason. I think it's because I love salty and sweet things. And then I looked at the bar a little closer and noticed that it's even wedding themed!

That made me happy. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute.

Hmmm. . . chips and chocolate. I like salty and sweet too.

Anonymous said...

soooo how does it feel? Pictures please!